We are looking for:
2 Field Technicians
St. Stephen and throughout Charlotte County N.B.
The Technicians will be working with the Peskotomuhkati First Nation on our coastal and inland restoration project to complete monitoring and collecting data in the Quoddy region. These positions will be conducted primarily in the field with other duties as well. The Field Technicians positions is great for those interested in continuous learning in the environmental field.
This is a 24-week position with the possibility of extension.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitor culverts bridges, streams, rivers, brooks, and lakes. Cleaning of debris and keeping water course clear for species of fish to travel up and down stream
- Data entry
- Participate in other aspects of coastal restoration project as needed
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with and managing data
- Well-organized with an attention to details
- Ability to multi-task, manage time effectively, and work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills as required in a team
- Decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Required to do other duties as required
- Experience working with environmental field equipment and gear
- Valid NB drivers licence with clean driving record
How To Apply:
To be considered for this position, please include the following in your e-mail and send to Allan Fraser at email@example.com
- Email subject line: SEP Technician Application
- Include a brief cover letter highlighting your relevant skills and experience
- Include your resume along with a minimum of two references
- Please have the cover letter, resume, and references all as one PDF file named with your first and last name (e.g. John Smith.pdf)